Friday, February 10, 2012

When I woke up this morning, my first thought was, "I'm not in the Bahamas." I was having a dream that I went to the Bahamas with my college roommate and a few other girlfriends. The beach was beautiful, but there were giant spiders all over, and we had to take anti-malaria pills because of them (never mind that malaria comes from mosquitoes, not spiders!). I found myself wondering why I hadn't taken the pills before we got there.

Normally spiders don't bother me, but these were big spiders, and at one point I was screaming and running away from them.

In the dream, the medication made me sleepy, so at the end of the dream, I was waking up and trying to figure out how to turn off the alarm clock. Turns out it was my real alarm clock waking me up for school! Hence the confusion about not being in the Bahamas.

No comments:

Post a Comment