Friday, February 10, 2012

And another busy week in pre-K comes to an end. Boy, am I glad it's Friday! It's been a good week, just crazy. Today, I was fortunate enough to be in a room with a student teacher from our local college, so I mostly served as backup.

This afternoon, at 3:10 (kids start getting dismissed at 3:30), we had a fire drill. At the end of the day, on a Friday! But it went just fine.

I am hoping to go to bed early. Younger Daughter is going to a middle school dance, and is very excited. She is getting a ride there and back with a friend's dad. (She and her friend, a boy, are not going TOGETHER. It is not a date; they are not even going as friends. They are just carpooling. LOL.) She is parading around, announcing, "I am sex-see!" Should I be worried?

No comments:

Post a Comment