Friday, February 17, 2012

My three-year-olds and I had a "come to Jesus" meeting first thing this morning. The discussion resulted in a (slightly) better day. Two of my boys were acting up, but I put their names on the board and told them they'd lose recess if they didn't turn it around. It worked! They got to play with their friends on the playground.

They had been asking me to read "The Three Billy Goats Gruff," so I did read it to them today, at the end of the day. They know that is a treat, and they love it.

Came home and took a nap. Then it was time to drive the girls up the road to meet their dad. In the car, Older Daughter had a "slap bracelet" type watch. In the dark, I couldn't see what it was. I asked, "Do you have a knife?" She was like, "Yeah, I'm gonna shank you, Mom." Then she turned it so I could see the watch face, and slapped it onto her wrist. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment