Sunday, February 5, 2012

Pigskins or Puppies?

Okay, y'all - I love football. I really do. But since my team hasn't made it to the Super Bowl in 20 years (Washington Redskins, I'm looking at you), I am watching the Puppy Bowl and the Kitty Half-Time Show with my dog, Bailey, and my cat, Sophie. I love the Piggy Pep Squad and Meep the Bird (who is tweeting, of course), along with the hamsters in the blimp. When the game started, they played the National Anthem; I stood Bailey on his hind legs and put his right paw over his heart as I sang along with the music.

The "game" is full of cuteness. I mean, puppies, y'all. I may watch part of the Super Bowl when I get back with the girls (they are with their dad this weekend), but I'm not really into it this year.

So, go, puppies, in Puppy Bowl VIII!

No comments:

Post a Comment