Saturday, February 18, 2012

Today has been a good day. I woke up early, ate breakfast, and went back to bed. When I got up again, I went to a local park, hiked a short trail, and shot a roll of 35mm film. I used to be good at photography in college, and I knew what to do from loading the film in the camera to developing it (black and white). I'd like to get back into it.

After I got home from the grocery store, I ate lunch while reading People magazine's tribute to Whitney Houston. I didn't watch her funeral because I knew I would cry.

I am playing the piano at my best friend's wedding in April, so I practiced the pieces ("Linus and Lucy" is the postlude - my suggestion!). Then a couple of friends came over, and we hung out for a bit.

Now I am just kind of hanging out at home with the dog and cat and relaxing. It's what I need, after my busy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment