Thursday, February 23, 2012

Crazy-Busy Day!

I was doing special ed today. I was incredibly busy until 2PM, and then it dropped off. I had a doctor's appointment at 5, but was free after 3:30. I ran home to do stuff in between.

I am going to a church convention tomorrow and Saturday, so I am going nuts doing laundry, trying to pack, and getting things settled with my girls (who are going to two different places) and my pets (BF will look after them.)

Because I have had depression for most of my life, but have also experienced what I now know are "hypomanic" episodes, I have just been diagnosed by my psychiatrist as Bipolar II. I now have a new medication that I will start taking; hopefully that will put me on a more even keel.

Day two not smoking!  Go, me!!

I will hopefully post after I get settled tomorrow; I am looking forward to my one night free of kids and pets! I will be alone in my hotel room, just me, my stuffed tiger, Chauncey, and my Nook. Bliss. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment